Vlad Drylining Ltd take the promotion of Health and Safety measures seriously. It is therefore this Company’s Policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone from foreseeable work hazards including the public in so far as they come into contact with the Company or its products. As owner of the company Vladimiras Zubrickij commits to provide adequate resources to implement and communicate this policy effectively to all employees.
In particular, the Company has a responsibility:
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions taking account of any Statutory requirements.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently.
- To make available all necessary safety devices and protective equipment including Fire and Emergency equipment and to maintain and supervise its use.
- To maintain a constant and continuing interest in Health and Safety matters applicable to the Company’s activities, to ensure that Health & Safety is not compromised for any other purposes and to set an example in safe behaviour.
Employees have a duty to co-operate and support the operation of this Policy:
- By working safely and efficiently.
- By using the protective equipment, and by meeting Statutory obligations.
- By reporting to their supervisors incidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage.
- By adhering to company procedures for securing a safe workplace.
- By assisting in the investigation of accidents with the object of introducing measures to prevent a recurrence.
The Company Health and Safety Policy will be reviewed and will be modified and updated as circumstances and experience dictate.
Vladimiras Zubrickij as owner and director has overall responsibilities for health and safety issues and identifying training needs. Where required additional specialist advice will be sought from various sources including the HSE Problems in the implementation of the Policy should be addressed to Vladimiras Zubrickij.
The routine monitoring and review of health and safety issues will be undertaken by Vladimiras Zubrickij
Where applicable, this will include consultation with employees on matters which affect their health & safety, via Notice Boards, Tool Box Talks and direct communication. The company actively encourage the reporting of all incidents and accidents regardless of how minor as part of their commitment to reduce serious accidents.
This policy is available to clients and the public upon request
Signed: Vladimiras Zubrickij
Vladimiras Zubrickij Director
Date: 1st May 2016